Make A Friend Workshop
Come and join a fun and creative experience where you get to create your own ceramic mug! Not only that, you get to create a special friendly creature that will sit inside it, to keep you company during all your drinking activities!
This workshop comprises of 2 sessions that attendees must be available for both. this workshop needs a minimum of 5 people to attend, if numbers do not succeed, you will be notified of its cancellation and provided a refund.
First session - November 12th Sunday 10am - 2pm
Second Session - 26th October Saturday, 10am - 2pm
The second session will also include attendees for the Paint A Friend Workshop
The Ceramic Studio: 4 & 6/8 Station Rd, Indooroopilly QLD 4066
Cost: $125 per person
First Session: Make Your Mug and Friend
- Learn 3 different techniques of how you can make a mug | You choose which technique interest you!
- Create a friend! It can be anything you want
- really personalise your piece by printing your name with letters, or add a special touch with silicone moulds such as flowers and fruits!
- Duration: 3-4 hours
Second Session: Painting
- Come back 2 weeks laters
- engage with your creative self and paint your mug and friend!
- Access to plenty of colours
- lunch is provided and dietary requirements are accommodated for. After booking your spot, please message me on instagram @yanas.ceramics if you have any dietary needs.
- Duration: 3-4 hours.
Other important details:
- your piece will be glazed and second fired for you. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your piece to be finalised (not including shipping)
- Collecting your mug: you can either pick up at the Ceramic Studio when your piece is ready (FREE). Or, you can have it delivered to you at an extra expense of $10. Paying for postage will be arranged at either sessions of the workshop.
Terms and Conditions:
- For any reason you are unable to make the workshop, please notify me on instagram
- You will receive a full refund
- This note is to make you aware that working with ceramics, unfortunately nothing is guaranteed. Due to the handmade nature of ceramics, sometimes your idea may not reflect the outcome you wished for. For example, the shape of your piece may warp, piece may shrink, application of paint appears different, cracking and worse case scenario your piece may explode during its firing.
- In the unlikely case that your piece explodes, you will receive a $20 refund.